- Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate (sometimes manufacturer-supplied information is contradictory). Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the prevailing rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by cheque, debit card or credit card. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
- Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders to the mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes, that incur a subsidised charge.
- All pallet deliveries are kerbside only, so please arrange adequate means to take your order into your home. Under normal circumstances this may take 2 people.
- Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday but can be arranged for Saturday at an extra charge.
- Stoves & Fireplaces are very heavy. We suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team within 24 hours of delivery, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
- If you are paying by Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your card or delivery address is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details. For security reasons, we may on occasions contact you for identity clarification.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders.
Price Promise. We do not operate a guaranteed price promise but we simply aim to beat prices when and where we can, please see our price match terms and conditions for reference.
INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE)
- It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations and the I.E.E (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Wiring Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find our how these regulations apply to you.
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item, and clearly specifying any options you require.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.
PICTURES & IMAGES
- All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details.
COSTS INCURRED BY YOU
- We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example, if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
- Cancellations and Returns
- Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, which protect you by providing a 14 working day cooling-off period from the day after the product has been delivered. A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to email@example.com (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts and painted appliances are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Our Returns Policy
- We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept the return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery. We regret that we are currently unable to participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme. All spare parts are non-returnable due to being a special order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Electron, Solo, JCB, Switch, Connect, American Express and Delta cards. Your online payments are protected. Card details can also be taken over the phone with orders if preferred, please contact the showroom.
Cheque payments are acceptable but will need to clear before delivery. Orders cannot be supplied until payment is received in full.
All our products are covered by a manufacturers guarantee. Guarantees do not cover misuse, neglect or accidental damage. If a problem develops after installation, we would initially advise you to recall the installer to ensure that the appliance has been installed correctly. Please refer to the manufacturer’s handbook for troubleshooting advice. If the fault is found to be with the product then please contact the showroom and we will arrange a service call-out or replacement for you.
All gas appliances must be installed by a registered gas engineer. Solid fuel appliances must be installed by a HETAS registered installer.