The Hunter Herald 8 Slimline is designed to suit narrow hearths and has the following features:
- Output up to 6 kW
- Average area heated 60 cubic metres
- Hunter Airwash - The air wash is achieved by air being drawn into the top of the stove and heated in a large air chamber before being directed down behind the large glass door creating a screen between the fire and the glass. Smoke or combustion particles do not come into contact with the glass, leaving it clean to see through.
- Cleanburn system whereby air is preheated in a cavity prior to being sent into the stove, thus incresing efficiency levels and meeting ce approval
- External riddling - The grate (externally from the cam bar) can be adjusted from open to burn coal, to closed creating a flat bed for woodburning by a single turn of the handle
- Safe and efficient for overnight burning - By reducing the air inflow to an absolute minimum, the fire will gently smoulder and remain alight throughout the night. When required, the fire will come to life by simply increasing the air flow into the stove.
- Dimensions WHD 639 x 595 x 364mm
- Top or rear 5 inch flue outlet