FREE FLUEPIPE, REGISTER PLATE, FIRE CENET AND GLOVES.
Offering all the performance and benefits of the 100 but with the added advantage of being approved to burn wood in Smoke Control areas. Making this an ideal wood burner for urban households.
Precision engineered from high grade steel and featuring our Afterburn™ system, the 100 offers the presence and clear fire view of the 200 but with a lower output of 5kW thanks to its slim profile. This makes it the perfect choice where hearth depths are limited or in rooms where there is hearth space for a large stove but where higher heat outputs would overwhelm the room. And like the 200 this multi-fuel stove loves to burn logs.
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Operating range (depending on fule type and settings) up to 4.7kW
- Afterburn™ system for outstanding flame and heat control
- Steel and Cast iron construction
- Top or rear 5" flue outlet
Dimensions WHD 610 x 630 x 310mm.