Free offers - see bottom of page.
Precision engineered from high grade steel and featuring our Afterburn™ system, the 100 offers the presence and clear fire view of the 200 but with a lower output of 5kW thanks to its slim profile. This makes it the perfect choice where hearth depths are limited or in rooms where there is hearth space for a large stove but where higher heat outputs would overwhelm the room. And like the 200 this multi-fuel stove loves to burn logs.
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Operating range (depending on fule type and settings) up to 4.7kW
- Afterburn™ system for outstanding flame and heat control
- Steel and Cast iron construction
- Top or rear 5" flue outlet
Dimensions WHD 610 x 630 x 310mm.
FREE FLUE PIPE, REGISTER PLATE, FIRE CEMENT AND GLOVE.